Thursday, August 19, 2010

Try and Try Again

Finally, summer has arrived!  We are on our second day of sun and warm weather from early morning to sunset - yay!!!  It was a late start to say the least!  The first day of my "diet" was GREAT!  I began my day with a smoothie made with: Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, RAW Protein powder, organic blueberries and organic strawberries.  Yum.  Mid morning snack was fresh juiced prepared by yours truly:  Parsley, cucumber, kale, lemon and apple.  So clean and delicious tasting!  Lunch was a simple salad with avocado dressing (avocado, honey, wasabi, freshly grated ginger and rice wine vinegar), and some purple figs (sauteed in coconut oil and topped with unsweetened coconut).  Lastly, dinner was a piece of pizza.  ugh.  I know.  I know.  Nobody said I was perfect.  Tomorrow I will try again.

Todays soundtrack:  Phoenix: Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment