Friday, October 1, 2010

On A Mission


Would you believe me if I said you were looking at a hotel in California??!!  I couldn't believe my eyes - it felt as if I had been transported to Europe!  My husband travels a bit for work and when he does, the family likes to tag along. Whenever he has a show at San Manuel Amphitheater, we park our behinds at The Mission Inn Hotel & Spaaaaah in Riverside.  While the boys are busy getting grimy at shows like Mayhem, Stella and I are sunning ourselves by the pool, lounging in the spa, exploring the gardens, and dining in one of the many restaurants on site.  This place is LOVELY!  I haven't visited during the Holidays but I'm anxious to take the kids to their festival of lights - it's November 26th to January 2.  Not only will there be more than 3.5 million lights, there will also be horse-drawn carriage rides through downtown Riverside, live entertainment, and a special appearance from Santa Clause himself!  I'm on a mission this holiday season to get the kids to The Mission - how 'bout you?

No comments:

Post a Comment