Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's Cyclical

I haven't worked out in ages!!  All summer long it's been one excuse after another.  Now that the kids are back in school, I'm running out of excuses.  So, this morning I found my way back to my favorite spinning joint:  Kinetic Cycling in Brentwood.   This place is modern, clean and green!  The Keiser bikes are light years ahead of any other bikes I've ridden.  The whole place is outfitted with LED lights AND it's even a test site for a new kind of bike that generates power for the facility!  Above and beyond all that, the instructors and the music/videos on the flat screen can't be beat.
My instructor today was John, (also the owner) and he has been spinning for 20 years - this guy knows exactly how to keep you moving.  Just when I thought I'd had enough I heard him scream "You came here with your time..... not to spend it, or waste it, but to INVEST it!!" - pure motivation!
pic from website
I'm so happy to be back in the saddle again.  Had a great time today and I'll be back next week to sweat my arse off (literally!).

No comments:

Post a Comment