Thursday, September 9, 2010

Now This Place Has Got The Goods!!












I looooooove when I find a neighborhood store that has unique gifts for just about anyone on my list!!  Goods LA is just that place!  Picky girlfriend that has everything??  How about a beautiful succulent arrangement from  Roots & Stems?  Here is a picture of the one I bought for myself today. 

Beautiful isn't it?  I'm also crazy about the felt bowls surrounding it - they are filled with felt rocks made by an artist named Birte Reimer - I will definitely be back for these!  Need a gift for a new bambino?  I did.  Believe me, this was not an easy decision....there are adorable felt hats and baby booties from Kyrgyzstan, hand-knit, organic cotton blankets from Bolivia.... then... I saw them!! These dreamy, little, sleeping felt animals - HAD TO HAVE THEM!
I'm almost done shopping when I spot the cutest little Bento lunch box!  This is a perfect gift for my kids for the first day of school this Monday.  I'm a sucker for any kind of Bento lunch box - my kids have 4 of them a piece!  This one was irresistible: 

The last item on my list is soap.  Not just any soap.... my favorite soap!! Compagnie De Provence's entire collection of Savon De Marseille!  Seeing as how I'm almost out, I pick some up!

I decided on the Fig - lovely.

Now the only thing I need is a bag to carry it all in and what do ya know?  There are some delicious plastic totes made from a Collective in Bolivia begging me to carry my goods home in!!

All I have to do now is hope my husband doesn't read this post!  It was an expensive one!!  Check out Goods LA if you have the chance, you won't be disappointed!
pic taken from web site


No comments:

Post a Comment